Have you ever considered visiting Nigeria? There is a never ending list of places in Nigeria that you can visit. There is no way that travelers can see everything there is to see in the country. But there are destinations that you can visit that can give you a complete perspective of Nigeria.
Here is some info and photos of 5 must visits in Nigeria:
1. Yankari Game Reserve – This is a great place to visit if you want to see natural sanctuaries. It is also a great place for seeing wildlife, there are animals like lions, giraffes, baboons, foxes, elephants and more.
2. Kano City – This is one of the most important places of the city when it comes to history. It is well known for its beautiful buildings, some are more than a century old.
3. Lagos – This is one of the most important commercial City of Nigeria and was once the capital city of the country. It is also the place you want to visit if you want to visit amazing museums.
4. Abuja – This is the actual capital city of Nigeria. In here aside from all the amenities you might want, you can see a lot of architectural pieces and is famous for its huge rock known as Aso rock.
5. Osun Osobgo – This is a mythological place and with a religious significance in Nigeria. A fun thing to experience here is the annual Osun Osogbo festival.