There is a long list of Africa countries, and they all have great things to offer to travelers. But of course, there are a few countries that travelers tend to visit more than others for many different reasons. Keep reading why these countries are so famous among people from all over the world.
Discover the reasons why these are 5 of the most visited Africa Countries:
1. Morocco – Morocco is a country located in the northern portion of the African Continent. The only thing that separates it from Spain is the Mediterranean Sea. This country is a mixture of cultures, religions and a place where ancient cities and traditions and the modern world meet. Nature lovers can also have a great time here. You get to visit the famous Sahara desert or high, cold mountains.
2. South Africa – South Africa is a big country in the southern tip of Africa with a diverse culture. There are around 11 official languages and even more cultures in it. Because it is so diverse and because of its landscape it offers a huge amount of fun things to do for all sorts of travelers.
3. Tunisia – Tunisia is a wonderful country, the smallest in the Northern region of Africa. It is home to a bunch of top attractions that have been added to the UNESCO World Heritage List and many gorgeous mediterranean beaches.
4. Zimbabwe – You can find Zimbabwe on the southern region of Africa. It is a very diverse country where 16 official languages are spoken. The main reasons why people visit it are: Victoria falls, national parks, local wildlife, safaris, ancient ruins and high mountains.
5. Mauritius – This nation is a small island located off of the southeastern coast of Africa, so of course it is known as a beach destination. The award of the World’s Best Beach at the World Travel Awards was given to the island in January 2012.It is also known as the place you want to be in if you are looking for a luxurious vacation.
Is your favorite African country not on the list? Let me know which one is it and why you love it so much. It is always great to learn from other travelers.